With our knowledge of the legislation and Environment Agency’s guidance we aim to ensure that your development proposal complies with the Environmental Permitting regime.
We have a wide variety of Permitting experience in dealing with issues such as mineral site restoration involving landfill of inert waste, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), End of Life Vehicles, Composting and Animal By-Products, Fire Prevention Plans and Quality Protocols. Environmental Permits can be either ‘standard rules’, ‘bespoke’ or those required for ‘installations’. We also deal with Exemptions and the transfer, variation and surrender of Permits/Licences (including the Landfill Closure Process).
Examples of Environmental Permits and related services include:
- Applications for Standard Rules and Bespoke Permits, including associated documentation such as Environmental Management Plans, Accident Plans
- Waste Recovery Plans and Permit Applications
- Liaison and Negotiation with the Environment Agency
- Discharging improvement conditions for issued permits
- Advice on fees and charges
- Odour Management Plans and other Contingency Plans
So…before commencing work on a new project, talk to us to establish whether or not the activities need an Environmental Permit and to determine which regulatory option is right for your proposed activities.